Thank you for fundraising on behalf of CHOC! We are deeply grateful for your efforts supporting the children and families we are privileged to serve. We appreciate your understanding as we adjust our policies and practices to ensure a safe and healthy environment for our community.
Because the COVID-19 pandemic has created a very fluid environment, please continue to reference the latest national, state and local recommendations and guidelines.
To protect guests, volunteers and staff, CHOC Foundation recommends implementing safety precautions to reduce the spread of COVID-19, which include but are not limited to masking, social distancing, disinfecting contact points and providing hand sanitizers and gloves. Despite these safety precautions, the risk of contracting COVID-19 remains a possibility.
• Stay Home if Sick: If you have a fever higher then 100.3 or other symptoms of COVID-19, quarantine yourself and do not attend or host any events.
• Keep Physical Distance: Please maintain at least 6 feet between yourself and others.
• Wear a Mask: Face coverings are required for all attendees 2 years or older.
• Sanitize Hands Frequently: Use hand sanitizer or wash hands often to ensure they remain as clean as possible throughout the event.
• Disinfect: Clean or disinfect frequently touched surfaces as much as possible-for example, door handles, drinking fountains or railings.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), senior citizens and individuals with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable to COVID-19. If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have had exposure to someone with COVID-19, you are prohibited from physically attending or hosting any event in support of CHOC or the CHOC Foundation.
If you choose to host or attend an event in support of CHOC or the CHOC Foundation, you and your guests acknowledge that COVID-19 exposure in any location where people are present is an inherent risk and you will abide by the CDC’s recommended safety precautions. You also voluntarily assume any and all risks related to COVID-19 and agree to not hold CHOC, the CHOC Foundation or any of its affiliates, employees, contractors, volunteers or agents, liable for any illness, injury and/or death that may occur.
For any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org