Capitalize on what you do best to make the biggest impact on children and families.
Round Up Campaign
Ask customers to round up their purchase to the nearest dollar and donate the proceeds.
Designate a unique product or item for a limited time and donate the proceeds.
Host a Fundraiser
Donate a percentage of sales during a grand opening, anniversary or another special window of time meaningful to you and your customers.
Work together toward a donation goal by allowing customers to purchase a special Choco Bear icon at checkout.
If you have questions about how to get involved, please email email@example.com
Corporate Engagement Fundraising Approval Form
Thank you for your interest in fundraising for CHOC Children’s. We welcome opportunities to develop new corporate partnerships in our community and together, further the mission of our hospital. The purpose of this form is to gather as much information as possible about your proposed fundraising idea and determine how CHOC Children’s can best work with your organization to promote the best interest of both parties.
This form must be submitted at least 30 days before your fundraising promotion begins. Once submitted, this form will be reviewed by the Corporate Engagement team at CHOC Children’s. You will receive a reply within five business days. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions on corporate partnerships or this form.
- All cause marketing programs benefiting CHOC Children’s must be approved and agreed upon in advance by CHOC Children’s.
- Cause marketing programs should align with the mission of CHOC Children’s and partners must maintain a positive reputation in the community.
- Wording and logo usage must be approved by CHOC Children’s before program information is published.
- We cannot guarantee the promotion or endorsement of campaigns, organizations, programs products or services.
- A check for proceeds should be payable to CHOC Foundation and forward within 60 days following completion of the program.
- All necessary permits, licenses, etc. required for your event are the responsibility of your fundraising group, not CHOC Children’s. If insurance is required for your event, you must submit a copy of the certificate of insurance to the Foundation Office prior to your event date. CHOC Children’s will not insure your event.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Find ways to support CHOC in your community or learn about your impact.